‘Digital Gujarat’ refers to the services being provided through Digital Gujarat mobile App, Digital Gujarat website - https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in and DIGITAL GUJARAT toll free No -18002335500. Through Digital Gujarat, you can access, and avail services offered by State Government departments (hereinafter referred to as Service Providers) on-boarded on Digital Gujarat. You can use Digital Gujarat application in different ways such as, service discovery, availing services, finding out relevant government schemes and so on. DIGITAL GUJARAT allows you to create your profile and search for services available on DIGITAL GUJARAT. DIGITAL GUJARAT aims to provide government services to the people through mobile phones and tablets. These services have developed as the core infrastructure for enabling the availability of public services through handheld devices. Mobile Governance will empower a citizen to communicate to the Government directly and avail multiple services of Government without physically visiting the offices.
A. What all types of information are collected from you?
• Your personal, educational, demographic, location, device and other similar information may be collected. The information collected by us shall depend on the services being used by you and may vary from time to time, which will be informed through changes in this policy.
• Completing your profile shall help us provide you better user experience such as pre-filled forms with available information (which can be edited).
B. How do We use Your Personal Information and/or collected usage data/statistics?
• Your Personal Information shall help us customize the service(s) offering and enhance your experience in future
• Any Aadhaar related information provided by you to avail Department Services is not stored at DIGITAL GUJARAT.
C. How do We handle/manage your Personal Information?
• All your personal information shall be stored in encrypted form and shall only be shared with our registered Service Providers on the need basis to deliver the requested services
• None of your Personal Information shall be shared with any other individual and/or any other party without your express consent except that required by or under applicable laws
• When you register with DIGITAL GUJARAT, then you need to provide your personal information such as name, mobile number, e-mail id, address, phone number, gender, date of birth and any information that may be required by us for allowing you to access the DIGITAL GUJARAT App/Portal and for availing the services offered on the App/Portal.
• We collect information such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, domain name, browser type, Operating System, Date and Time of the visit, pages visited, referring URLs, device ID, language settings etc. However, no attempt is made to link these with the true identity of individuals visiting the DIGITAL GUJARAT app or portal.
• We do not share/disclose any information with any individual or organization (public or private) unless and until it is required by law or it is authorized by the account holder.
• We allow you to review any information or content prior to submission with our registered Service Providers for service delivery.
• If you simply delete/remove the DIGITAL GUJARAT application from your mobile device but do not delete your profile or de-register yourself from DIGITAL GUJARAT, you shall continue to be a registered user of DIGITAL GUJARAT.
• Personal Information collected may be used by DIGITAL GUJARAT and its registered Service Providers inter alia, for:
— Providing services to you and/or facilitating service deliveries.
— Enhancing the efficiency/quality of services offered on DIGITAL GUJARAT.
— Resolving any disputes that may arise with respect to the transactions/deals that you may conduct using DIGITAL GUJARAT.
— Detecting, investigating and preventing activities that may violate Our policies or that may be illegal or unlawful.
— Any other purpose as may be required under applicable laws.
• Personal information as submitted and/or captured may be shared with law enforcement agencies and other Government departments if DST has a good faith/belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
— Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable government request.
— Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
— Detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
— Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of DIGITAL GUJARAT System, other users or the public as required or permitted by law.
• It will be a constant endeavour to protect the system from unauthorized access or unauthorized alterations, disclosure or destruction of information. In particular, all the information will be held in encrypted form and the communication channels for accessing the portal and transfer of data are encrypted using SSL as permissible under the law.
• In case of any grievances, you may register your complaints on toll free No -18002335500.